Grasp, Gain, Grow !
Grasp
'Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, Or what's a heaven for?'
Robert Browning Hamilton
At the beginning of a project, behind the idea so simple and so beautiful, I set my goal to see if I can lead to it and not just reach it. I have the ability to reach those goals because apart from learning, I grasp.
Gain
All of us are born for a reason, but not all of us discover why. Success in life has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself, it's what you do for for others that benefits you.
The true way to gain much, is never to desire to gain too much, because gain is gain, however small.
Grow
People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.
I want to solidify as a designer, and show that as I grow as a person, make mistakes and learn from them, I grow artistically as well.
Don't just grow, grow stronger !



